Thursday, November 10, 2005

Brown and Blue and Striped

Instead of working on Christmas cards, like I should be, I've instead been making other cards lately... it's been awhile since I've made any (I think a month ago was the last time I did, I've been sewing and knitting too much).

Actually, what I really need to be working on is Christmas presents. They're going to take me a while this year.

I got this striped paper in a pack of mixed patterned paper from one of the local dollar stores. I really like the colour combos.

The card above I made for my sister's birthday (next week, she'll be 24... she's getting so old! ;) ). She likes anything with birds. You might recognize this silhouette from elsewhere.

The cards below I made for a couple of friends and mailed out today.



1 Comments:

Blogger Mafalda said...

Very nice!

Fri Nov 11, 06:18:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home