Monday, April 04, 2005

Baby Pink, Baby Blue

This weekend I suddenly realized that oh gosh, all these weddings are coming up on my calendar! So, I spend yesterday afternoon crafting a few wedding cards up. I made a similar style before for a couple of friends who got married last year, and I love the way they turn out. Unfortunately the scans do not do them justice!

The dresses are embossed with a Fiskars embossing thingy that my roommate has. Sometimes I make my own template and emboss them that way, but yesterday I took the easy route.




My friend Leanne from Bible college is getting married in May on Vancouver Island. Unfortunately I cannot make it to either her shower or her wedding, but this card is what I am sending in lieu of my attendance at the shower. I think their wedding colours are baby pink and baby blue, so thus the card colours. The interior is lined in baby blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home